jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Why do you think my girlfriend dumped me?

1. Bikash jha profile image61
    Bikash jhaposted 6 years ago

my girlfriend have dumped me and married somebody else about a month ago, now i am not promoting my hubs as i am not asking you to read them as my hubs are nothing about me but you may have noticed some of my post which may explain a little what kind of person i am? will you kindly assume what could have went wrong because i loved her so much and tried it to make work so hard. there was no dispute no break ups fight she just married someone else and wont tell me what went wrong.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey BJ....i really can't assume...you know, she's married now...it hurts i'm sure...but...she's gone...and besides from what you wrote, it appears she was seeing you and the person she married at the same time...so...doesn't sound like someone you'd really want to feel so bad about...time to  move forward....and don't look back...don't waste your time...

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

If she won't tell you; it's because of how SHE has acted.. not you and she is feeling guilty about something. I think you may find that it is not about how much you tried mate.. it is more about how she didn't. hmm

Open the cage..let the bird completely fly...
    Leave the door open and maybe another will arrive, not wanting to leave. hmm

We don't own others mate... just always have a warm place for migrating birds to stay if they want.

SomewayOuttaHere has got it in one! I agree. smile

Kia Kaha (Go Hard)

3. Bikash jha profile image61
    Bikash jhaposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys, i am through real tough time you know, she have proposed me first and then without no warning, although she have taken first step i have crush on her from long time.