jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (26 posts)

Affiliate Settings

1. ani_tech profile image56
    ani_techposted 7 years ago

I am unable to see anything under the affiliate settings. Is any problem going on currently?

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

I checked my own - no problems.  Do you mean a blank screen or no information in the boxes?

3. ani_tech profile image56
    ani_techposted 7 years ago

a blank screen just displays the affiliate settings tag.

1. lucieanne profile image82
      lucieanneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

mine's the same. Cant get on to the page

4. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Try Firefox.

Mine did not work on Internet Explorer this morning, is working fine on Mozilla Firefox.

5. liljen23 profile image78
    liljen23posted 7 years ago

My affiliate settings are blank too.. sad

I think it's wrong if I have to change my browser just to suit hubpages. I've been on IE for ever and I've always been happy with it. why is it doing this anyway?

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So you think that its wrong for the Hubpages staff to have weekends off like everybody else? And that they should work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, in order to ensure that no hubber ever has to experience a slight inconvenience?

It takes 5 seconds to google 'Adsense' and perhaps 8 seconds to google 'Amazon affiliate'. Hubpages also have no control whatsoever over who chooses to use inadequate, slow and dated programs. Websites experience glitches, period.

I didnt say anything about hubpages staff having time off .Don't twist my words. I couldn't give a FF whether I see my adsense earnings or not, so step down off your platform and take a chill pill.

1. profile image0

"I think it's wrong if I have to change my browser just to suit hubpages"

Don't ya just hate it when we you can't get your own way?

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/crying-baby-0509-s2-99576567.jpg

Lol. When did you get the photo taken. Funny, I thought you'd have more teeth than that.

Just so's everyone knows, the affilliate setting is still there, it's just in a different format

2. lucieanne profile image82

anyway, even if I went on adsense it would only tell me what it told me yeaterday, and the day before and the day before that - that my earnings are a big fat nada!

6. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 7 years ago

Ryankette is absolutely right.  If you search back through the forums there are dozens of posts of something wrong (very often posting photos) that are corrected by using Firefox instead of IE.

Like Lucianne I had always used IE, but have switched to FF for all my HP work and am slowly switching to it for everything as it really is a superior browser.

I've never tried it wilderness, My motto is if something aint broken, don't try and fix it. I'm not one for change you see. However, now that you have very nicely explained it to me and told me how good it is I'll have a bash at changing over. I'm a bit scared of stuff I don't know much about in case I totally mess things up and lose what I've got already in the process.
      I'll give it a go and see what happens. Thanks for your input.

7. brakel2 profile image85
    brakel2posted 7 years ago

So do we repaste our codes in there? And are people saying we need to change to firefox or what? I am confused, and  if we don't know the answer, that is why we are asking. I ask a lot of questions because I am new.

1. profile image0

You shouldn't need to repaste your codes anywhere.

1. brakel2 profile image85
        brakel2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

My codes are missing from the affiliate settings> Yesterday I tried to paste them back but couldn't.

1. profile image0

Have you tried Mozilla Firefox?

8. brakel2 profile image85
    brakel2posted 7 years ago

I couldn't find the affiliate page until I pressed help.

If you click on 'help' after you've clicked on affiliate settings, then scroll down you can still click on the grey link and it takes you to your adsense account

1. brakel2 profile image85
        brakel2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your help. This really turned into a discussion. You did well.

9. aniketgore profile image59
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

Its not working in Firefox also for me:(

I think HP has just changed the format. Click on 'help' and scroll down and then click on google adsense and it will take you to the page. It worked for me.

1. Polly C profile image89
        Polly Cposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I clicked on 'Help' and found my adsense code, but not my Amazon code, though it still said it was set, there was just a blank space..is your Amazon code still visible?

I don't know. I can never access it through HP, It always tells me that my password is incorrect. I have to go back to google for some reason. (using the same password oddly enough) Strange. I emailed them about it and when they replied and sent me a link I could access it that way, but I can't get on the site through HP. Weird!

working