jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (22 posts)

If you don't believe that you can get 100,000 views

1. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

If you don't believe that you can get 100,000 views, then go ahead and get 100,000 views.

If you don't believe that you can get 1,000,000 views, then go ahead and get 1,000,000 page views.

If you don't believe that you can reach AdSense payout, then go ahead and reach AdSense payout.

If you don't believe that you can make $1000 per month, then go ahead and make $1000 a month.

If you don't believe that you can reach 100 followers, then go ahead and get 100 followers

If you don't believe that you can reach 1000 followers, then go ahead and get 1000 followers

If you don't believe that you can sell an item on Amazon, then go ahead and sell an item on Amazon.

If you don't believe that you can achieve 7% Amazon threshold, then go ahead and sell the 100 items in one month.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Believe that you can and it will be, thanks for the post Mr Ryan!
      Everything is possible if you aim and work for it.

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I was a guest at an annual corporated event for sales reps for a major British company. And this is adapted version of the only sentences that the CEO had to say when he took to the stage.

And that was that, he repeated variations of this, then walked off the stage. Don't worry, it didn't really make any sense to me either.

3. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 6 years ago

well, I don't believe you.

4. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I believe it..

I've done it . :-)

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have done most of them, I haven't had a $1000 hubpages month just yet (not too far away though), and I think that my Amazon 7% threshold will come next month (fingers crossed) smile

1. kephrira profile image61
        kephriraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The 7% amazon commission is one of my main goals at the moment too.  I've reached a level where I'm getting over 30 items every month for the 6.5%, but I've still never hit the next level up from that.

2. thisisoli profile image61
        thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Get your Amazon advertisements up to scratch and you will definitely see it this Christmas dude!

3. Whitney05 profile image62
        Whitney05posted 6 years ago in reply to this

If I remember correctly, I've gotten $1000 a month or really close to it ($800+) this whole year solely from HP. It's slowly increasing each month, which is fantabulous. Ha.

7% in amazon is often, but not steady. I wish it was more steady. I am there now, and made it there last month. Seldom do I get 7.5% though

But, in general, I've made everything on the list. I hope to increase everything once I complete my unpublished list and my book of ideas... I hope anyway.

5. Research Analyst profile image78
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It

1. viryabo profile image85
      viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well put. smile

6. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

http://i26.tinypic.com/333ad75.jpg

7. Money Glitch profile image87
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

Hhhhmmmmm, great speech! My take on it is...
    http://i34.tinypic.com/339ramd.jpg is a choice that one must choose, however belief without some action rarely manifests a dream.  smile

8. Kangaroo_Jase profile image79
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

If you think you can, or if you think you can't, you are absolutely correct smile

9. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

It's all about attitude and determination!

10. Info Bucket profile image75
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

Inspiring ryan! But i do9n't believe all these sad

11. rmcrayne profile image93
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Anyone remember Flip Wilson’s Geraldine?  Just put your hand on your hip, pop your fingers, and do it honey!

12. liljen23 profile image80
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Yes I believe..

I believe I will make over 1,000 hubs on Hubpages
    I believe I will make $2,000 a month from Google Adsense
    I believe I will make $1,500 a month from Amazon

I believe

I just had to get that out there, now I know I will do it.. Thanks for the inspiration Ryan!!!

13. Sally's Trove profile image98
    Sally's Troveposted 6 years ago

HP really is an amazing platform. There's no doubt that if you put in the work, the financial rewards will follow.

If I'd written three times the number of Hubs I have, I'd already be at a few significant milestones. Yet, for the small number of Hubs I've written, I'm very impressed with the rewards...not just the financial ones, but those that belong to building an Internet network, too. There is great potential here.

14. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Sounds about like my formula for success...though maybe not the most inspiring thing to hear from a CEO tongue.

I have a very competitive personality, which I learned a long time ago to put to good use by competing with myself. Whenever I think I can't do something or someone tells me I can't do it, I find a way to do it. Recently it's been two different challenges -- one that I put to myself and have made great progress on, and the other that a friend put to me that I just hit this last month. That latter was an earnings goal that I honestly didn't think possible, but when I was talking to this friend I told her about my best check so far...2/3rds of last month...and she told me it would be impossible to hit this next step, so I told her I'd do it before December.

15. Ms Chievous profile image80
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

hmm  I've achieved four out of seven.. Maybe I can reach some more of these goals over Christmas!

16. MM Del Rosario profile image82
    MM Del Rosarioposted 6 years ago

Well, I think you can do it provided you have the TIME....

working