jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What should I do about copied hubs?

1. Moon Daisy profile image83
    Moon Daisyposted 6 years ago

I've just seen that one of my hubs has been flagged up as having been copied.  Someone has copied it word-for-word on Yahoo Answers.  What should I do about this?  What will be the effect on my hubscore?

Thanks,
    Moon.

Moon Daisyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry, I just realised that I somehow posted this question twice.  Please feel free to delete one of them, if it's within your power.  Apologies for any confusion!

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

What is the purpose of two threads on the same topic?

Just curious?

I know for a fact, this issue you are having has been constantly addressed, if you only do a search of the forum threads, you are likely to find your answer.

However, I would suggest you have two options (a) do something about it, like contact Yahoo or (b) do nothing.

That's about all I can offer. smile

Edit: Here is your other thread http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/49212

Cagsil, Thanks for your reply.  I realise that I posted the same question twice (see my reply to myself, above!)  It serves no purpose, it wasn't intentional, and I don't know how it happened...

I did do a quick search for similar questions (hmm, not my own, lol!) before I posted, but didn't find any.  I will search further, I appreciate your answer.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I responded to your other thread, in case that helps.

(Thanks!  I'm hoping that a moderator will be able to remove one of my questions and merge the answers together, as it is confusing.  Sorry everyone!)

working