jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

how to increase traffics on my hubs?

1. kellydove profile image60
    kellydoveposted 6 years ago

please tell me any way and suggest

1. snagerries profile image73
      snagerriesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are so many ways to drive to your hubs. Let me give you some of my methods which will surely help you.

1. Try to connect with other hubbers and follow them. Read their articles and give genuine feedback. They will surely be inclined to visit you and read some of your hubs.
      2. Do social bookmarking. There are lot many websites for the same.
      3. Commenting on blogs can drive huge traffic.
      4. Sites like Twitter, Facebook etc can also help a lot.

2. Info Bucket profile image77
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

Do keyword research and add some good tags to your hubs and you can also increase your traffic by backlinking.

3. climberjames profile image60
    climberjamesposted 6 years ago

Try referral traffic and backlinking from Blogger, Xomba, RedGage, Twitter, Facebook smile

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Search the forums, there is plety of information out there on the subject, and it is way too big of a subject for people jsut to tell you how to do it.

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Follow the advice from this thread,

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

6. Research Analyst profile image80
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

The best way to get traffic to your hubs first depends on if you are looking for SOCIAL traffic or ORGANIC traffic. Each type will make a big difference to your overall earning potential.

Next you will want to decide what your main goal is when writing your hubs. Do you want to brand yourself?, do you want to get signups for a affiliate program?, do you want people to buy products?, or are you looking to get more exposure to your writing?

Some people join hubpages because they are in the process of getting published and need exposure for their book, while others are looking to earn off the various affiliate programs such as: Amazon, Ebay, Kontera, Adsense, and others just need sign-ups for network marketing, MLM or Clickbank.

The reason I mention this is because before you can answer the question " How do I get more traffic" you have to figure out what you are trying to accomplish with that traffic.

I hope that makes sense.

7. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

Your hub "Defines of Satistics" made my morning..thank you.

And your current followers, accolades and statistics prove the unfortunate uselessness of ever using such a thing as a valid metric sad

Proud to join your fan club... I'd like to invite you to join mine! Great Hubs by the way!

interesting hubs..glad 2 follow u...welcome to hub..

Welcome to Hubpages KellyDove!

Interesting, well written hubs!

Enjoyed your hubs and comments

Here is the best advice Ive ever read about how to make money from home!