jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Finally cracked my Amazon Cherry :)

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

First purchase made by a customer on Sunday 25th, found out today Tuesday 27th (early am, my time in Australia).

Been using Amazon on various sites for 15 months and finally had my first customer purchase through this very website through one of my Hubs.

Thankyou Very Much HubPages.

Here is to many more happy happy customers big_smile

1. Sally's Trove profile image100
      Sally's Troveposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, Jase!

For the first 12 months I was here, I had no Amazon sales. Then I started seriously watching Nelle, Maddie Ruud, and so many more that I'd have to make a big list. I've learned from all. And now the affiliate sales are starting to happen.

My hat's off to you...you got your first sale after two months. I had to wait for 12.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Jase!

Hopefully many more to come in the future too. wink

3. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81

Thankyou Cagsil,

Lots of it plays part in reading through almost all the hubs of the veteran Hubbers around these here woods. There success is also our success.

I have learnt more about working online here in 3 months than I have in the 12 months previous to that. But the learning, trying, tweaking and doing of it never stops big_smile

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

A big congratulations to you! You are discovering the Hubpages Magic. If you put in the work, the money does come. And that isn't necessarily the case elsewhere.

5. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81

Thankyou Nelle.

I have always been of the belief that with working online, it is like building a house. The foundation takes a veeeeeeeeeeeery long time to come about, and to external observers, seems like it is taking forever.

Yet once that foundation is set, and the house is finally coming into being built, all that time, blood, sweat (lots  of swearing smile ) and tears, starts to finally pay off.

It's a great return for all that time spent, the rewards do come, just takes the time it needs to come to fruition.

Yes, I am becoming quite convinced there is a certain magic to HubPages.

6. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Jase - now enjoy watching it snowball.

7. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Way to go, Jase!  You beat me out on this one - I'm still waiting for my first Amazon sale.  I've had a few clicks, but no sales yet - good to hear that it's working for someone.  I'll just have to wait, I guess. smile

8. 0
    Uma07posted 6 years ago

Congratulations Jase!Wishing you all the luck in future too:)

9. liljen23 profile image74
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Congrats Jase, getting in the swing of things with Amazon, huh.. smile smile Too many more sales to come..

10. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

congrats, kangaroo! feels good to get that first one, good work! smile

11. Kangaroo_Jase profile image81

Hey thanks everyone,

Yes, reading, studying, applying and writing different types of 'articles' as such, is what I do until I hit what works for me. Then rinse and repeat, followed up by looking at how these areas can be constantly improved.

Also its a little hard to just let things lie for a while so they slow boil, as in let Google traffic do it's stuff to bring people to the work. But am learning that too.