jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Amazon Earnings?

1. 0
    multimasteryposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to generate Amazon commissions somehow even if I don't advertise them on my hubs??

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you may get some amazon impressions through the referral program, even if you don't have Amazon capsules on any of your hubs.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

HA! And to think of all those people TRYING to sell Amazon stuff...

Anyhoo, are you saying you have NO Amazon products on your hubs, or you do, but you've sold stuff that you haven't advertised?

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

If you don't have Amazon on any of your hubs I suggest you remedy it immediately, you are missing out on potential eanrings!

4. 0

Yes I've noticed that I've earned a few dollars from Amazon.
    I remember putting some amazon links on a few hubs a lonnng time ago, but thought I removed them all because I felt I could earn more by just concentrating on Google Adsense.  Is there a way to automatically scan/check if I have some Amazon links remaining on my hubs? just curious.

@Paul, so this means if one of my referrals generates sales through Amazon, I will get a percentage of the commission as well?

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If any of your referrals use Amazon capsules, 10% of the time your Amazon code will be used in their Hub. That goes for all affiliate codes.

5. 0

ok Thanks, I went back and checked and noticed that I did have it on a couple pages.  Nice to know I can earn from Amazon from referrals too, thanks for the reminder!