Adsense Set Up Issue Resolved

1. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

If I had more traffic to my hubs this would be a sad story. I had an adsense account when I registered here and followed the directions to get it set up on HubPages...clicked the link in the email, even went back to my adsense account more than once to make sure that HubPages was authorized. My adsense code never appeared on 'my account' page and it still said set up. There were a couple of posts that I read and even one I asked on and everything was supposedly right.
    I signed up for analytics and it was showing all my HubPage traffic and still Google Adsense was showing no data and of course no earnings and still no adsense code on my account page... soooo.. I finally contacted HubPages to make sure I was all linked up.
    I wasn't... but I am now.. adsense code is on my acount page now.
    My adsense started on my HubPage account as of today, I suppose as I have no data before today.
    Thank you HubPages for clearing that up so quickly. It was about a 24 hour turn around from when I contacted them.

2. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages.  I am glad that the staff could sort it out for you quickly.  I hope you get tons of clicks.

Good Luck!

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

The Hubpages team always seems to respond quickly!