jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How To Find The Number Of Incoming Links To My Hub

1. nanospeck profile image74
    nanospeckposted 6 years ago

Hi there, I would like to know how to find the exact number of INCOMING LINKS to my hubs and also the URL of the pages that links to my hubs , are there any search methods? or any websites providing this service? pl help.

1. spirituality profile image60
      spiritualityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Finding out the exact number of links to your hub is not possible, but yahoo gives a good enough estimate.

1. nanospeck profile image74
        nanospeckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

google also provide that, but some links are not displayed. Now i guess it takes time to get recognised.ah thanks spirituality!

2. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Also, if you go to your hub and click on stats at the top (right above your title), then click on Hub Metrics, it gives you an incoming links to you hub count.  Not sure how accurate it is, though...

3. rcgal profile image60
    rcgalposted 6 years ago

There aren't any totally accurate tools for measuring backlinks.  All the tools I'm aware of that provide any backlink analysis use Yahoo! as their data source.  For example, there are tools that analyze backlinks among the top rated sites for a given keyword to see if they have common sources of backlinks.  Unfortunately, Yahoo! doesn't show all.