jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Hubnugget nominee: How can you promote on hubpages?

1. EnergyAdvisor profile image80
    EnergyAdvisorposted 6 years ago

I've been nominated. I've read the Hubnuggets How to Hub. And it was saying promote, promote, promote on digg, facebook etc. But I'm not really a user of those programs. How can I promote right here on Hubpages? Can I share it with my followers? Some people here aren't even aware that there are Hubnuggets.

Am I even allowed to write this message? I don't want to get banned or something. I'm just at a lost.

1. rebekahELLE profile image90
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've seen some Hubnugget nominees be more active in the forums, you could 'share with followers' on the news feed. perhaps comment on similar hubs in your hub topic category.

EnergyAdvisorposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the tips!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

When you click to make a reply in a thread, a blue box appears to the left of the text box where you can write.  It reads:

So, essentially, you have to do your promotion elsewhere.  The "Share it" box located next to where you rate or flag a Hub has many suggestions for where to do that.

I for one, don't hardly do any social networking promotion, relying primarily on my content to pull traffic from the search engines.  Followers are fellow Hub users, and are most likely not going to click on ads, so they aren't an audience who is going to serve my primary goal. (which is earning)

EnergyAdvisorposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It says on "forum posts", but what about emailing, or the "share with followers" button?

working