Tuesday Jokes Day

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

Tell a limerick, a joke, a funny story, a hilarious (but clean) picture any type of humorous tid-bit. Lets makes Tuesday Jokes Day on HubPages

I will hit it off with....

2010 New Word Definitions;

1. Bozone (noun): The substance surrounding a stupid person that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

2. Foreploy (verb): Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.

3. Cashtration (noun): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.

2. akirchner profile image95
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Those are great! Will have to try and remember them (or write them on my hand)

My favorite joke in a while....

Guy goes into a bar (always a good starting line) and sees a fellow sitting at the bar having a drink. He's got the token white cane and he's got sunglasses on.  He also has his trusty guide dog at his feet.

The guy sits down next to him and orders a drink.  While he's quietly sipping away, the blind man picks up his dog and begins swinging his dog around by the tail. 

Totally shocked, the new guy exclaims 'what the heck are you doing?'

Yeah - predictable.....the blind guy answers 'just looking around'.....

It's Tuesday - we can't expect much on Tuesdays!  I'd hate to think what I might have come up with on Monday!