jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

How Has Your Traffic Been of Late?

1. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 6 years ago

My traffic over the last week edged higher and then doubled in the last two days. Today is even higher. Over half of my hubs are experiencing higher traffic. Google and Amazon revenue is reflecting the increased traffic.

My theory is that my hubs are beginning to age nice and rank higher in SERP. Either that or I am good looking and the groupies found me out.

SERP.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

My July traffic has been gang-busters, in a surprising contrast to past summers. I think some of my Hub fine-tuning has paid off.

1. KeithTax profile image80
      KeithTaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have done some fine tuning, too.

Maybe HP is moving up in the eyes of SEs.

3. Dobson profile image80
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

I can say the last two days is markedly higher, but for the month I am only marginally better.

4. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

i've double my daily visits to 6

1. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol u forgot to mention 6 * by what..1000?

1. Greek One profile image80
        Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1000?  if you add the times I visit my own pages to see what I'm up to

5. wychic profile image79
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Mine has been great this month, up about 30% overall, but I also have been doing a lot of tuning lately and so have no idea if this is just normal traffic flow for the month or if the tuning has actually done some good! Either way, it's been a great month both in traffic and earnings for me.

6. climberjames profile image59
    climberjamesposted 6 years ago

My traffic has been steadily growing this month, nothing huge, I think after 8 months I'm starting to rank a little higher smile

7. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

It's the end of my first month.. I think my hubs are in a construction zone..traffic is detouring around them :'(

1. bayoulady profile image81
      bayouladyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ditto kyriana! LOL! If they are coming, they are not commenting. Only a trickle a day are commenting. I'm still enjoying writing to an audience, be it ever so slow!

1. Kyriana profile image79
        Kyrianaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, I don't think I could do this if I didn't really enjoy writing. I have met some really nice people here too and we all have at least one thing in common.
        I guess we just have to be patient for the rest.
        Good Luck.. maybe August will be our month big_smile

8. lakeerieartists profile image78
    lakeerieartistsposted 6 years ago

My traffic continues to grow each month, and this will be my best month ever.

9. sagebrush_mama profile image82
    sagebrush_mamaposted 6 years ago

No skyrocketing traffic, but I started in January, and in May, began to see better traffic, and each month has been better than the previous.

working