jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (22 posts)

I Did It!

1. raisingme profile image88
    raisingmeposted 6 years ago

Fifty hubs published.  I'm celebrating big_smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats my dear!

2. 2uesday profile image90
      2uesdayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well done, congratulations, 50 in three months is great.

2. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

I'll raise a glass for you!  Congrats!

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

congratulations raisingme!

4. Surabhi Kaura profile image84
    Surabhi Kauraposted 6 years ago

Congratulations on your great achievement! May you publish more and more hubs smile

5. liljen23 profile image72
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Congrats R, keep it up.. I was celebrating about my 50 hubs just a few days ago.. smile smile

6. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Raisingme! smile

Keep at it and you'll reach 100 next. smile tongue

Then, you can work on getting to 200 and so on and so forth. lol

7. brettb profile image72
    brettbposted 6 years ago

Me and other me are at around the 200 mark now. This me almost has more traffic than other me though, despite having far fewer hubs.

I'm in Google Analytics now working out how many hubs I need for some serious income.

8. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Well, good for you, raisingme!  However, you better put it in a higher gear - I just put out my 43rd; I'm knocking on your back door!

9. Christene profile image81
    Christeneposted 6 years ago

10. akirchner profile image97
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Many congratulations and may the bird of happiness that is hubpages land on your shoulder and sing....nothing else!  Way to go!

11. raisingme profile image88
    raisingmeposted 6 years ago

Thank you ALL.  Now I that I have written 50 hubs I am going to spend some time learning how things work around here - ignorance is not bliss!

12. MPG Narratives profile image86
    MPG Narrativesposted 6 years ago

Well done Raisingme smile

13. brettb profile image72
    brettbposted 6 years ago

Well done again!

Actually I was wondering how you got so many followers in such a short space of time?

I get a lot of visitors (~600 daily page views now), but I don't have many followers. Does it just depend on what subjects you write about? You seem to have a lot of life experience type of hubs, perhaps they are the key to attracting followers rather than hubs about plushies and stuff.

1. raisingme profile image88
      raisingmeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, you have me beat hands down in the daily page views so you must be doing something right.  I do think that it is the life experience hubs that are attracting my followers - I have done a good deal of study in the area and there are people are interested in how to life more successful and fulfilling lives.  I'm still figuring out this whole how to get hits thing and am very grateful to the vast array of experienced hubbers who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.  The next area I will be putting my attention to is life on the internet - I suffer from a good deal of ignorance and stupidity in that area.

14. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Congrats on hitting 50 hubs. Next thing you'll know, you will hit 100 hubs smile.

15. sagebrush_mama profile image81
    sagebrush_mamaposted 6 years ago

Good job!  Those milestones are so encouraging!

16. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Congratulations ! big_smile cheers to your latest and future Hubs! but..why is this posted in Knowledge Exchange forum? wink

17. charanjeet kaur profile image62
    charanjeet kaurposted 6 years ago

Congrats and I raise a toast for you. Cheers for many more and glad to know you.

18. Alison Graham profile image93
    Alison Grahamposted 6 years ago

19. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

well done, heres to the next 50!