jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

comments capsules

1. profile image0
    Thomas Loscar Srposted 6 years ago

When one has a lot of information within thier hub is it ok to leave more than one comments capsule blank for visitors?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I suppose you could, but don't see the reasoning.  Visitor's comments don't fill up a capsule, you know.

1. profile image0
        Thomas Loscar Srposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I suppose your right except in the occasion's the reader has no time to scrollback! lol

2. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

Generally, comments are given after the reader has completed reading the entire hub.  Based on this, one capsule should suffice.

If the hub is long with a lot of detailed information, consider splitting the hub into a series, such as Part 1, 2 etc.  Perhaps you could split the hub where you would like to put the extra comment capsule.  By doing this, you will accomplish the following:

1. Shorter hub with detailed info that does not lose the reader's attention span;
    2. Provision of a capsule that provides feedback for you where you want it;
    3. Increases your visibility with more hubs.

1. profile image0
      Thomas Loscar Srposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Problem solved!!! Thank You very much!!!

3. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

One other thing, the comments capsule hold an infinite amount of comments that are left by your readers.  If you are worried that one comment capsule cannot contain all the comments you are expecting, then I believe you have nothing to worry about.  Some of hubbers have more 200 comments in one capsule for one hub.

working