jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Hub Score Decreasing

1. 0
    Tina Trueloveposted 6 years ago

When I post a new Hub, the score is usually a 50, then quickly rises.  My last two started out a 50, but today they rank a 49 with no explanation.  I'm not the best writer on Hubpages, but they are not poorly written.  I don't understand why anyone would vote them down.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

1. nicregi profile image66
      nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok from my experience, it will drop 1 or 2 points (i experience a couple of time drops) but thank God it increase again. I believe you many factors affects it. Therefore, don't worry bout it cos like what other said, long term is much focused. Once your hub get those traffic in, your hub score will increase too. Pardon me if i'm wrong.

2. jacobkuttyta profile image45
      jacobkuttytaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the same is happening with me also

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I have learned to ignore all short term fluctuations.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The miniscule fluctuation you are describing in the opening score means nothing whatsoever.

4. 0
    Tina Trueloveposted 6 years ago

Thank you for your replies, everyone.  I suppose this is normal so I won't worry about it.

5. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Hubscore only applies within hubpages. It has absolutely no effect on traffic or earnings.

I've got a six month old hub that fluctuates between 70-90 seemingly at random.

1. viking305 profile image90
      viking305posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes the last 2 hubs I published dropped below 50 for no reason too.  It took a few days to start rising again but once they did they haven't decreased since.  So try not to worry and keep writing