jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

Adsense Finally Paying Off

1. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

I just checked adsense and I made my first penny...yep .01 cents.
    I was so happy I just wanted to share big_smile

So keep working hard and you can me a mogul like wink

Happy Hubbing!

1. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol Mogul! I like it.

I activated AdSense/Kontera about 2 or 3 months ago and am nearing the $10 mark. Good thing I quit smoking, because in NY, that is 1 pack!

2. mdscoggins profile image89
    mdscogginsposted 6 years ago

Me too and my husband just frowned all these countless hours on the computer for a stinkin' penny was written all over his face smile Hopefully it gets better

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I'm up to more than 300 pennies now!  At least my wife is supportive and tries to give me encouragement.  She seems to understand the idea of residual income and that it takes time to get there.

2. Greek One profile image78
      Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

tell him you are also having cyber sex with strangers...
      and THEN see his reaction

3. the clean life profile image76
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

I have been using adsense on my blog and now Hubpages. Don't feel bad everyone I have been on it for 9 months and only up to 26 clicks and $36.00 so far.

I think my keywords are not the correct ones. If anyone has any ideas how to boost up ()(my) earning Please let us know.
    Thanks

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Clean, there are lots and lots of really good hubs on gaining traffic and earnings.  You might try some reading of Darkside, Sunforged, or Misha. 

You might post one or two hubs on the extreme makeover forum section and ask for help with them. 

There are lots of ways to limit your income on HP (believe me, I know!) but there are lots of ways to help it, too, and many good teachers to give a little guidance.

1. the clean life profile image76
        the clean lifeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for the info and I will look into doing what you mentioned.

4. mrpopo profile image88
    mrpopoposted 6 years ago

In just 4 weeks, that's a great start! Keep it up and the money will surely follow smile

5. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?  Nowhere to go but up...it will get better if you put forth the effort...

6. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

It has begun and should continue. I'm glad to hear it. Good job.

7. Kyriana profile image79
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

thanks for all the well wishes and support. I've learned so much about publishing and marketing here.. it's been worth a lot more than a penny

Happy Hubbing!

8. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

getting to the threshold is the hardest part..since then my earnings are flowing

9. the clean life profile image76
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

I have about 48 hubs now and one ready to publish. I also write on my blog and many more but only have Google adsense on my blog and Hubpages. I just wondered why between both sites I have about 6700 page impressions and only 34 click. Do you think that I'm doing somethng wrong or it just takes time?
    Thanks so much for any quidance.

10. profile image0
    Rhysjcposted 6 years ago

I've been on HubPages for a week and got my first click after 5 days. It was worth £0.04(I'm British), and I was over the moon! It's amazing how such a small thing can be a sign of progress. Congratulations smile

11. wildorangeflower profile image55
    wildorangeflowerposted 6 years ago

Congrats!

working