jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Not sure if I'm doing this properly...

1. themist profile image60
    themistposted 6 years ago

First time publishing anything online and I'm not sure if I'm doing all this stuff correctly. I'm not getting any traffic and I feel as though my hubs aren't very good. I've just posted up my second one anyways, any constructive criticsm would be great!

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-improve- … e-Exercise

1. pb3847 profile image61
      pb3847posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You only have two Hubs so it's way way way too early to worry about traffic.

If you want to raise your traffic you'll want some links to your Hubs.  Consider linking your Hubs to each other, or if you have other websites you can write articles on and link to your Hubs that will help too.

Other than that the content looks fine.  Now you need to let people know about your articles.  The best way to do that is with links.

2. Ben Peck profile image60
    Ben Peckposted 6 years ago

Hi themist

You have not been here long, so don't panic yet, it takes a little time to get up to speed. you just have to keep at it and working on improving your hubs.

I think you could use a few more tags. the google keyword tool can help you find ideas for this, there is plenty of information on hubpages on that topic, just search hubs for it.

Also look up RSS feeds, they help with traffic generating too.

you have removed some of the adds at the top of the page with that nice picture, perhaps you could have a intro and keep the adds and place the picture underneath.

You could also try some Amazon capsules, maybe some exercise equipment on them. you can put two together to save space.

There are also a  lot of highlighted words at the beginning, these caused me to skim the page, and I missed some of the points, this might not be the same for everybody, but that is how I experienced it.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, themist smile there are a lot of articles written about generating traffic for your Hubs. As the other gents have said, it's way too early to worry about traffic. It takes time because you have to promote. Do not fret.