Can't they grandfather things in?

1. Moonmaiden profile image82
    Moonmaidenposted 8 years ago

I'm miffed right now. I don't think articles I wrote way back when the site started ought to be flagged now just because Hubpages keeps adding more and more rules. My article on lyrics just got flagged because I put a link so readers could find the words to each song mentioned. So I took all the links out. Which pretty much kills the usefulness of the article. It's one thing to break a rule once you know what the rule is, but to break a rule that didn't even exist when I wrote the article seems like changing the game once everyone has already been involved.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Those warnings in the brownish color are merely advisory (calculated automatically),  If you're hub has made it this far without being moderated (action taken by a human), there is a pretty good chance that it doesn't need to be revised.

A hub that has actually been moderated will be unpublished, it will appear with a pink background on your my account page, you will be sent an email, and there will be an explanation in a red color on the top of the hub.

3. Moonmaiden profile image82
    Moonmaidenposted 8 years ago

I'm glad there are still some humans still working at Hubpages. I was beginning to think the robots had taken over.