jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (24 posts)

Yay! My First AdSense Earnings!!!!

1. Sunnyglitter profile image85
    Sunnyglitterposted 6 years ago

I'm so excited!  One of my hubs earned .18 this morning!  I know that may not sound like a lot to some of you, but this is the first time I've made any money from one of my hubs.  I have a blog that I earn AdSense from, but my hubs are still pretty new.  Woo hoo! 

Missy

1. 0
      Medkh9posted 6 years ago in reply to this

great , keep on

2. snagerries profile image75
      snagerriesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Since its your first earning from hubpages you are pretty excited. COngrats and work hard to earn even more.. Even I got some 50 odd cents as my first earning, I got motivated and started working even harder and gradually my earnings started improving. All the best smile

3. 0
      Richard Stephenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!  I remember when I saw my first Adsense earnings.  I don't think it was even 18 cents but it did prove to me that you can make some money doing this.  You just need to keep writing and refining the formula that works well for you.  Keep up the good work.

4. 0
      Donna Ferrierposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations on your first earnings! Way cool. smile

5. 0
      Donna Ferrierposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just checked my Adsense earnings as well, and I'm doing the happy dance with you. I just earned 25 cents!

Peace,
      Donna

6. ladyt11 profile image61
      ladyt11posted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats sunnyglitter!!  congrats to all who have earned, i can't wait til my time comes:-)!

2. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Congrats, and wishes for many more!

1. Sunnyglitter profile image85
      Sunnyglitterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Irohner!  smile

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

Who would have though 18 cents would make someone so happy----good for you! I cannot wait to earn even a penny!!!

1. 0
      Medkh9posted 6 years ago in reply to this

give it time paula and you will earn obviuosly

4. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Way to go sunnyglitter!  It's fun and exciting, isn't it?  My own first .02 was only a month ago, so I remember how it feels.

No, it's not much, but yet it is - the first of a long string or earnings.  May it continue and grow for you. smile

5. Shil1978 profile image87
    Shil1978posted 6 years ago

Congrats, Sunnyglitter - way to go! It would get better for sure! Just keep on hubbing smile

6. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Sunny, I still remember when I first got a click.  I don't remember how much it was, but I did feel ridiculously happy. Congratulations and keep going!

7. Info Bucket profile image76
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

First of all Congraaaaaaaaaaaaats!!! I got about 2 clicks, first was $0.0i smile) nad second was $0.19. TeeHee

1. snagerries profile image75

Not bad.. May you earn more smile

8. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good Luck with making more. wink big_smile

9. akirchner profile image94
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

I hope you make many more 0.18! Tough when you start out not to get discouraged but I think if you are happy with the 0.18 you will do fine!

10. SethMemVegas profile image61
    SethMemVegasposted 6 years ago

Congrats I hope I will feel the same way. I started AdSense yesterday, and my earnings are up to about 15 bux, just through promoting my blog on social networking sites. I still havent earned anything sadly from hubpages.

1. snagerries profile image75

Dont worry.. Its not a piece of cake to earn from adsense. You need to work hard and then only you can expect to earn .. Good luck!!

11. liljen23 profile image81
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Congrats Missy.. smile smile I just checked mine and earned $0.14, it's not much but it is something. I made $3 one day..

12. Money Glitch profile image88
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

Way to go! Congrats! smile Just wait till that becomes a dollar, then you know you are well on your way. smile big_smile

13. Surabhi Kaura profile image82
    Surabhi Kauraposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! Hard work always pays off big_smile

14. lahoriamplifier profile image60
    lahoriamplifierposted 6 years ago

congrats

working