jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)

What was your hub score during the first month since u've joined?

1. vydyulashashi profile image59
    vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago

Have you made a note of it??
    so share it and tell us how were you successful in gaining high score during your first month

1. thooghun profile image88
      thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm pretty sure I was around 90-91 in the first month here. I was SO excited big_smile

vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thats great..gud luck and god bless u

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

My first month was nearly four years ago, I haven't the faintest idea what my HubScore was then.

but you have 100 now..am dreamig for tht score..

god bless u

3. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Like Thoogun I think I was around the upper 80's or low 90's during the first month of hubbing.

u too..inspire me

4. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

It was low when it started out.  That's normal.  What raised the hubberscore for me was the following:

1. Being part of the 30 days in 30 hubs - it forced me to write more hubs and gave my writing exposure so that people can find my work and if they like it, they fan me.  By the way I wasn't able to do 30 in 30, but I was okay with it, I got 24 written within a month.

2. I fan hubbers whose work I like and put in quick comments on their hubs.

3. Participaiting in the forums.  It's a lot of fun. You have to have a thick skin though because there are hubbers who attack you for your views if it doesn't agree with theirs. Weird.

Within a month of doing all that you can easily reach the 90s.

5. Info Bucket profile image78
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

You can see my Hubscore now!!!

6. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I'm inclined to agree with Relache, even though I haven't been here as long as her. I would not have a clue. lol

7. snagerries profile image73
    snagerriesposted 6 years ago

It was been almost 2 years since I have joined but I have been active in hubpages for only 1 month and found tremendous increase in my hubscore. You can see on my image.

8. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago

Been on for 11 days and you can see my score now.

9. vydyulashashi profile image59
    vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago

wow its gr8 2 see all of u are succeeding in first month itself..but the challenge is maintaining the same score or increasing the value on a long term run is the point..

1. Flightkeeper profile image79
      Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Maintaining the score isn't hard if you write hubs that people will search for and people like to read because the hub is well written.  If you write crap hubs your traffic will go away and consequently your hubber score suffers.

10. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

Yeah, i do not remember but I think it went up pretty quickly.

11. wildorangeflower profile image55
    wildorangeflowerposted 6 years ago

I hope my author score will rise soon!

12. liljen23 profile image81
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

I think I was around 75 when I first started but as I started to write more hubs, my hubscore increased. I am trying to get at least a cool 99 or 100 smile It seems hard though.. The highest score I had was a 93.. Hubscores do fluctuate a lot and mine can be anywhere from 87-92..

13. brettb profile image74
    brettbposted 6 years ago

I never went below 80. Now it's usually 91 - 95.

The main thing I did was to sign up and write good hubs from day one.

I've not promoted any affiliate products on this account, and all my articles are focussed on building high levels of traffic. The money making hubs can come later.

14. Diane Inside profile image86
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

85+ the first month now I fluctuate it seems between 90-95 I did hit 98 once but that dropped for some reason. Probably because I cut down on writing for a couple of weeks.

working