jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

I'm confused. Does Amazon pay us even if we made no order?

1. blbhhdcn profile image55
    blbhhdcnposted 6 years ago

I'm confused. Does Amazon pay us even if we made no order by displaying their capsules on our articles?

Because when I checked my bank account earlier, I got payment from Amazon,it says like this:

AUTOMATED CREDIT AMAZON SERVICES MISC. PAYMent

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You only earn from amazon if you have joined their affiliate program, have added capsules with products to your Hubs, and then a Hub visitor places an order that actually ships and is not returned.

Check to make sure whatever email you got isn't a spoof (fake) too.

blbhhdcnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes. I'm a member of Amazon affiliate program. And I have lots of their products displayed on my articles thru capsules.

But when i checked my amazon account, I made no orders yet.

But in my bank account, I received a deposit from amazon worth more than $15.00

I dont hav any idea how did i earned this...but i'm happy :-)
      but i still wanna know how did it happen really, maybe they pay us just by displaying their products right?

2. blbhhdcn profile image55

by the way Amazon paid me the same time Google paid me too.

So I suspect, that if we display their products on our artciles, they will pay us for that service even if we dont made orders...

that would be nice if it's true.

3. girly_girl09 profile image77
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

No, you do not get paid for simply displaying capsules. If Amazon made a deposit, then you must have sold an item. smile

thnaks for replying but i have never sold nay products yet, that's why I dont know why it happened.

4. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

With amazon, the threshhold to get an electronic payment is $10, it's very low.  If you didn't make any sales, it could be an error from Amazon and they credited your bank account.

5. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

Also be aware that Amazon takes foooooooorever to process payments. If you're getting paid now, it is from something that happened up to three months ago.

6. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

If OTHER people buy products through amazon capsules on YOUR hubs tehn you get credit.

I know that but I made no orders yet ever.

So how come I get paid?

maybe bcoz of the service that i display their products...maybe

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you considered logging into your Amazon account and checking all of the statistics?  You don't get paid for nothing, so you must have done something.

7. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Yes, you're not supposed to be buying from your own Amazon capsules, other people are buying from your Amazon capsules.

I know that. We are not even allowed to click on our own ads or we get ban.

working