jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Decent Hosting Services?

1. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

So, long story short, I'm working on a few projects that, fingers crossed, will be up and running by January of next year.  I'm wondering if anyone has any experience running multiple domains and what type of hosting you use.

Right now I am looking at DreamHost.  They seem perfectly reasonable and their monthly fees are pretty great.  Has anyone had any issues with them/prefer another service?  I'm open to suggestions.

1. 0
      Richard Stephenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've used Hostgator and Godaddy with no complaints about either.  They both have good prices and reliable, responsive service.  At least, that has been my experience.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Hostgator works fine for me. If you want multiple IPs, their SEOHosting branch is good, too. Never tried Dreamhost. smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Doing a “hosting ripoff” search will save you much grief…

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I haven’t researched it, but I have the impression that Google has a favorable opinion of Name.com.

5. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I've had several different host. I have 14 web sites on three different servers and locations at Hawk Host. They are the best hosting I've ever had, always up and great fast service. smile