jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (18 posts)

Addicted to Hubpages?

1. Denise Handlon profile image87
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

If you are like me, you are spending alot of time on hubpages.  Here is the question...What is the longest time in one sitting that you have spent at Hubpages?

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

All day, till I had to use the restroom.... lol

1. emievil profile image83
        emievilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hmmm, from 9 am to 12 midnight smile. excluding restrooms and meals of course big_smile

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

About like you emievil, except I often eat at the computer.  I suppose a catheter is next...lol

2. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

have to think...have I ever really left?  lol

3. Denise Handlon profile image87

Eight hours here. smile

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

LOL!  I was worried that I was spending too much time on line...no more than 4 hours in one sitting....I log in throughout the day....like when I check my personal email.

5. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

To be honest I don't spend as much time on here as I should.

The most I've spent on this site at once is maybe like 2 hours?

6. Denise Handlon profile image87

Saturday morning and here I am again: playing in the sandpit, LOL

I need to FOCUS and get back to writing...

7. Denise Handlon profile image87

@wilderness: that's funny...about the catheter.  Better watch out, it could happen...smile

8. Denise Handlon profile image87

I'm curious about anyone else's hub habits?  My time here seems to be increasing.  Anyone care to comment?

9. LeonJane profile image87
    LeonJaneposted 6 years ago

I've never spent that long here in one sitting but I have written a hub called, how to curb your hubpages addiction.

10. Denise Handlon profile image87

Ooooh, I'm going to have to check it out, for sure!  I'm too distracted by all of this.  Trying to stay 'balanced' in life, you know, LOL

11. Denise Handlon profile image87

LeonJane-I went to your hub and read it. It was great. I am trying to follow some of your tips you offered. I actually left you a comment but my computer froze and I don't think it went thru.  thanks.

12. whiteorchids profile image71
    whiteorchidsposted 6 years ago

The longest sitting? mmmmmmm..... 12 hours but I would bounce between other sites too but made certain that HP was open for business at all times.  AEvans

13. liljen23 profile image81
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

I will have to say around 7-9 hours writing, browsing the forums, checking out fellow hubbers, researching. I do get restroom breaks and food in between... My butt gets sore most of the time so I have to rearrange my body every once in a while tongue

14. Denise Handlon profile image87

liljen-that's funny smile
    AE-how are you? I left you a message on your posted question. I hope all is going well.

15. Denise Handlon profile image87

Well, I've been thinking about this, and kind of staying more aware of my time on h.p.  So, here is a variation of the question:  Do you Hubpage everyday?   Hmmm, I guess I will post that question.

working