jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Ladydee taking the 30/30 Challenge

1. SEXYLADYDEE profile image79
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 6 years ago

Any advice is welcome.  See this as an opportunity to learn and to expand.  Can anyone tell me how to download one of the 30/30 tags?  I would like to post it on my FB page and one here when I start on this road less traveled manana. Dee

1. Kyriana profile image79
      Kyrianaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good luck on the challenge, I'm part way through my first one now. If you go to the post under this section that has the rules for the challenge, the images are there.
      Just right click the one or ones you want and then 'save picture as' to save it into your pictures and put it on your hubs... each one has a little different saying on it. Here is the link to the rules topic http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17849

2. SEXYLADYDEE profile image79
    SEXYLADYDEEposted 6 years ago

Thanks I am using a new netbook with no obvious right click feature.  It took me a few days to figure it out.  I am on day 6 and still feeling good about it.  This community is assume.  I write in other places but there is no place like "home".

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good Luck with the Challenge. smile

4. Pro Design Source profile image62
    Pro Design Sourceposted 6 years ago

Good luck! I'm 1/3 of the way through my 30 day challenge and have fallen behind. Got the next 2 days to catch up!

My only advice is to publish as much as you can in the beginning when you are charged about doing it. wink