jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

Google Adsense Payout Question

1. 0
    MyMoneyTalksposted 6 years ago

Ok so I reached Adsense threshold halfway through last month, It says payments are usually calculated the first week of each month and transferred by the last week of the month..

My question is to the people who have recieved their payments, how many days into the first week of the month was it until your PIP showed up?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't think "payment in progress" shows for very long, because I've never noticed it!

I usually get my payment in the last week of the following month, like they say.

2. Lily Rose profile image83
      Lily Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

PIP usually shows up only a day or two before the payment is issued, which is usually anywhere around the 25th-30th of the month.  Hope that's the answer you were looking for...

2. gqgirl profile image83
    gqgirlposted 6 years ago

It took a little over a year to get my first payout with google. And I've been told that it can take up to three years. So I wouldn't get your hopes on recieving it to soon.

3. 0

Did you read my question properly? Ive reached the payout threshold so I am getting my hopes up because they owe me the money! I have pages and blogs elsewhere not jst the 3 on this account

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I just received my payout for June on the 30th of July.

I hope that helped. smile

5. 0

Hey Cags, I was just wondering what day your PIP showed up on your Account, I heard it shows up in red? or is there no notification and I should just expect it to arrive at the end of the month. Congrats on your second payment btw

6. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would have no clue. I didn't check on it. I wasn't contacted to tell me I reached payout threshold and that the check would be coming. Sorry. hmm

7. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Thank you. smile

Congrats to you too! smile

8. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I read a link appears within your Payments history page at the first few days of the month with details so Im gonna keep an eye on that page smile

9. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Hi, it shows every 27th of the month for me, July is july 27th, then last June it was June 26th when payment in progress was shown, last May it was 28th, April and march it was like that as well from 26th to 28th, it will show in actual bank account one day after it said payment in progress in google account page.

10. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Still waiting................

Patience... patience... patience....

People will start clicking one day... lol

11. KeithTax profile image80
    KeithTaxposted 6 years ago

Look under resources on Google; they have a calendar.

12. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I just reached payout in June, and if  I go to my google account thy tell me all my calculations are since my last payout and that my cheque has been issued.
    Of course I haven't actually received it yet, that will depend on  however long it takes the donkey to bring it from the nearest town from here.

13. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

It's been my experience that it is VERY late in the following month before it begins to show that a payment is scheduled to be made.  Then the PIP only shows for a very short amount of time when the payment is actually being transmitted to your bank.  I've always had it in my bank the day following seeing the PIP.  As Lily Rose said, that's usually between the 25th and 30th.