Adsense help - link expired

1. Devanni profile image60
    Devanniposted 6 years ago

Hi there.
    I signed up for Google AdSense via hubpages shortly after joining a few weeks ago.  Due to assorted things making life hectic, I didn't get a chance to look at my e-mail 'til yesterday.  I found an e-mail from Google AdSense that asked me to confirm my e-mail address and included a link to do so, and then would take me to the application form.  The e-mail also stated that that link would expire at some point, and when I clicked on it, sure enough, it had.
    So I'm wondering what to do now.  I know nothing about AdSense, so I'm not sure the state of my account, if it exists, and how to complete or restart the process of getting an account with them.
    Any help is very much appreciated.
    Thank you.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Sounds like you will need to start over. Before you apply, it is advisable that you write several quality hubs, as otherwise your application is unlikely to be approved. I am assuming that you do not have your own website and that you will be using your HubPages profile page as your URL for the application.

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'd suggest going to the adsense site and attempting to login with your details (if you still remember them). It will probably come up with some message such as "You must verify this account before taking any further steps" and hopefully have a link to resend the verification email. smile