jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Amazon Capsules keep disappearing

1. Cheri Schultz profile image67
    Cheri Schultzposted 6 years ago

The last couple of days I have viewed some of my hubs and the amazon capsules are showing no products, when in fact they are there.  I just published a hub a couple of minutes and the amazon capsules keep disappearing every couple of minutes.  They get displayed, then I edit the capsule and refresh it and the products reappear but I am sure in about 10 minutes they will disappear again.  Anyone have any idea if it is Hubpages or Amazon?

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago
  3. Cheri Schultz profile image67

Yes, I read all them... It's so frustrating when you take all that time to write a hub and the products aren't there.  I can see that I am not alone with this issue.

4. Cheri Schultz profile image67

Does anyone have an ETA of when this maybe fixed.  I just viewed 12 of my hubs and 1/2 of them do not have products being displayed.  I went out to the internet and I did a search for 2 separate HUBS and out in the internet they are not being displayed either.   Any help would be appreciated.

5. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

If you read them, there was no need to open a fourth thread about it. It is frustrating for us all. They know there is a problem, so by opening 5 threads on the same topic, they still know there's a problem, just as though there were only 1 thread.

Next time, if there's already a thread about the topic of concern, just post a reply on it, instead of opening another thread.

It's just as irritating to have multiple threads on the same topic, as it is to not have amazon products on a hub.

1. Cheri Schultz profile image67
      Cheri Schultzposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank You Whitney I appreciate your comments.  I know the last thread was about 5 days ago but how would I  know that maybe they fixed the problem and it is recurring once again...

6. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

You post a comment on one of the other threads instead of posting a whole new thread. There's no reason for 5+ threads on the same topic. Just post a comment on another thread, and it will bump it to the top.

working