jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adwords Keyword Ideas

1. elayne001 profile image46
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

I recently published a hub which was rejected for different reasons. I am not totally sure what the exact problem is was given this reason:

Deceptively Tagged/Titled/Categorized – Hub is improperly categorized, has a misleading title, or has tags that don't match the Hub's content; possibly including irrelevant or excessive tagging or keyword stuffing

I do use Google Adwords to get keyword ideas that will bring in traffic.

Can someone advise me what the maximum is for keywords and how relevant must they be - if they are from Adwords, I just supposed they would be alright, but may be totally wrong.

If one of the Team can give me more specifics as to what is wrong with the hub, I will fix it, otherwise, I just deleted it. I appreciate any help.

1. lorlie6 profile image86
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi elayne-the same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago.  I tweaked some of the keywords so they 'matched' the content more closely.  It was re-published within a day.
      I'm not sure about your more technical questions-stuffing, etc., but I'd urge you to try tightening up the tags before deleting it.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

elayne, how many tags did you have? 

Did you add all the suggested tags?  They're just generated from your content and are often wrong, so you need to be very selective.

If you're not sure, you can always email the HubPages team and ask them to be more specific.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The FAQ talks about this,

3. elayne001 profile image46
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

thanks for the help lorlie6 and relache. I am kind of hesitant to republish even after deleting some tag words in case something else is wrong. Hopefully more will help also - Thanks.