jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

constructive criticism please

1. 0
    Kateyesposted 6 years ago
    1. McHamlet profile image61
      McHamletposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think the writing is generally OK although it could do with a clean up. I'd fix this sentence for example:

"Men's first attractions to a woman is usually none other than her curves."

Maybe try something like:

"Men are first attracted to women by their curves" or "What first attracts a man to a woman? Her curves" or "What makes a man first notice a woman? It's nothing other than her curves" etc.

1. 0
        Kateyesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you very much, i will do this!

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It seems to be a good starter hub.

However, I would suggest..

(a) More keywords/tags between 9-15 is about average.
      (b) You have indents in some spots? Not sure if intentional.
      (c) If you are planning on writing to make money from your hub, then you will want to, not so much increase the text in your first text capsule, but space it out, so it will register the adsense ad next to it.

Here is an excellent hub by Marissa, which discusses (c) extensively. smile

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Not bad for a first hub. Welcome to hubpages.

You can create a bigger first paragraph and make sure it has no pictures beside it so your google adsense block will be at the top of the page where it is more likely to be clicked.

You've chosen a very full subject so I'm not sure what your chances are of getting ranked well with google.

You might want to check out some of the hubs by darkside about keyword research and tags.

1. 0
      Kateyesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well it was worth a shot. I was trin to do a hub many ppl wld find interesting.  thnx 4 tha advise. ill be wrkn on it and  check out darkside.

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

You should write at least 10+ hubs before you start to worry about how they work. Try different topics etc and see how you go from there.

4. mythbuster profile image86
    mythbusterposted 6 years ago

I liked your first hub, Kateyes. Good job... and I see some helpful hubbers have already led you to some awesome help pages and hub member IDs from "in the know" members.