jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (18 posts)

Anyone else having a 'glitchy' HP day

1. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

It could be me - but I'm not having any problems with other sites or in the forums but when I am trying to put together new hubs I am having a 'mare - times out, pictures stuck loading forever, text boxes you can't type in. Happening in more than one hub.

Having a cuppa and ten minutes in the forums to de-stress because I've spent all afternoon researching and now I want to get hubbing.

So am I alone? Kinda hope so as that will mean a quick reboot will solve it.

2. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I just worked up a new hub and had no issues at all.

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Well, I had a picture that took an inordinate time to upload. Other than that I have had none other probs.

4. Spacey Gracey profile image75

OK - thanks people. Managed to get one hub finished. But it is slow. Weather has been a bit rough, and I do live in the middle of nowhere so maybe my broad band is sulking coz it got wet.

5. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 6 years ago

I'm doing a Hub right now, and everything is fine. But I did have those kind of problems when I used to use IE. Using Firefox works much better.

6. Spacey Gracey profile image75

My hub-making is sooooooo much easier with Firefox. This is the first time I've had trouble with hubbing since switching to Firefox. Think I am just being impatient today because I have a list of 20 hubs to do that should have been relatively straightforward, and its not grrrrr. Lets see if number two goes any better.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Today has been bad and a couple of times I have been thrown out and the screen read  maintenance work on site (or something of that sort ) and  try after some time. But its too late now. Good nite!

7. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I keep getting a "Site is down for maintenance" message. I have to log out and back in for it to disappear.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm getting that message too. Guess they are doing some maintenance work?

8. Spacey Gracey profile image75

Thanks ladies - sorry you are having problems too but at least I don't feel lonely anymore.

9. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

I finally got my hubmob one to take but it was a struggle.

10. Spacey Gracey profile image75

I've managed 2 in about 3 hours - not exactly the blistering pace I was hoping to work at today!

11. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Yeah I had other plans for how I was going to spend my hours here but now I have to finish getting ready so mom and dad can pick me up. Having a cardiac cath early tomorrow so won't be back until Friday or Sat hopefully all the glitchiness will be gone by then.

12. Spacey Gracey profile image75

Doesnt sound like you'll be having much fun for a few days. Hope your mom and dad take good care of you.

1. 0
      lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It will finish up the testing they need to do before they go in and fix the aneurysm on my aortic valve. Not a lot of fun but must be done. Mom and dad will definitely take good care of me no doubt.

13. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I've not had any problems today. I've worked on two hubs, publishing one, and working to finish the second. No issues.

14. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

The site was very slow for me this AM, but seems fine now.  I just went and did something else for a few hours.

15. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I just tried posting a comment and got "Something went wrong" and PING. I tried going back and resubmitting but had lost my comment.
    Update: I just found out that my comment was posted despite this!

working