jump to last post 1-33 of 33 discussions (48 posts)

Do You HubPage Daily?

1. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

This is partly a spin off of my previous question: about being addicted to hubpages.  But, I am now more curious about how often people go to H.P. during the week.  Just wondering if there are more people who check into the hubpages community on a daily basis or on a weekly basis...or somewhere in between.  Thanks. smile

1. Adult Content profile image60
      Adult Contentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do on a daily basis!

2. nicregi profile image65
      nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do it for daily basis too (at work and at home).

I check out the forum and my hubs whenever I have the time as I love HubPages!

3. warchild75 profile image49
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes daily basis,sometimes i miss a day but very rarely!

4. Anne Scullard profile image81
      Anne Scullardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't know because contrary to the fact that I am extremely verbal not even I have that much to say.  Although it's nice to read other peoples hubs.big_smile

I enjoy hubpages immensely but sometimes the brain is just to tired in the evenings to take in so much information and that is beside the fact that I get so involved that I end up going to bed far too late for what good for me and then the next day I can barely see out of my eyes and only have enough energy to be profoundly unproductive.

So I pace myself. But I still looooooooooove it!

5. lorlie6 profile image85
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Every single day-much to my family's chagrin! smile  No, honestly, they are very supportive of my involvement in this community.

6. Peggy W profile image92
      Peggy Wposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Generally every day unless I am away from home doing something else.  Really enjoy this community of writers!

7. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
      schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

as long as I have computer access--Yes! daily!
      I love to see if I have new comments or fanmail and I do the forums now too, plus I write hubs like 3-5 a week.

2. Denise Handlon profile image89

Hi, thanks for answering- my second Q would be: what's the average time spent, since you are on HP daily?  Thanks.--curious.

1. nicregi profile image65
      nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As for this question, mayb 10 minutes every hour? Hard to say as it might depends on the time i have (at work) and at home (whether my fiancee is using the lappy or not).

2. Adult Content profile image60
      Adult Contentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Now I would have to say it depends on where I am.  I am unemployed so sometimes I have my HP account open for hours at a GFs house or only for an hour or so at home.

3. Peggy W profile image92
      Peggy Wposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Several hours if I am writing or going back and redoing older hubs.  Sometimes more...sometimes less.

3. Denise Handlon profile image89

Hey AC- Welcome to HP. I notice that you just joined 2 wks ago. smile

4. jenblacksheep profile image84
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

I have Facebook and Hubpages open constantly, while I'm sat at home trying to work but actually getting distracted by Facebook and Hubpages. I don't usually check my Adsense more than once a day though. I have hubpages open on the forums and basically just look to see if any interesting conversations are starting up.

5. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

I have it open when I'm online.  I'm not online everyday. I look at the forums in my "I. am. bored." time.

6. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

HP is one of the tabs that automatically open when I logon to the internet and I'm on HP multiple times a day, most days! I'm definitely an addict, but I think I need to lay off soon...

7. pakpub profile image38
    pakpubposted 6 years ago

HP is daily for me.

8. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Daily? I check it hourly. And my adsense/amazon morning and evening big_smile

9. camlo profile image82
    camloposted 6 years ago

Every morning with my coffee I check out HP, FB, Twitter, and YouTube to see what's happened overnight with whatever I've been doing there. Then I look again when I get home from work.

10. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Yes, there is some form of Hubpage antics that I do daily. I write a hubpage, I promote a hubpage and I dance on roofs of abandoned houses and then create another Hubpage...it's a never ending cycle of hubpages addiction!

1. camlo profile image82
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I hope my cycle doesn't develop into one like yours.
      Do be careful; men in white suits might lure you from the rooves one day and bundle you into the back of a white van.

1. waynet profile image47
        waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Been there and worn the t-shirt but they refuse to take me back as I was upsetting other patients there!

1. camlo profile image82
          camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps if you ask them very nicely, and promise to be good next time, they will take you back.

1. waynet profile image47
            waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I will try this, although currently I am dressed like a gorilla,so they may not recognize me!

11. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

I have HubPages open when I'm at home.  I try to monitor the HubMob forum thread.  Other than that, I don't spend much time on the forums anymore.  When I do, it's often reading for information, not posting.

12. Era Pteros profile image77
    Era Pterosposted 6 years ago

So far, yes.

13. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

I check out forum post almost daily but I don't stay here for hours on end.
    I tend to "surf" just like I do when watching tv.wink

14. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I checked if somebody commented on my hubs, and I try to join the forum and read some pertinent and useful discussions at the forum

15. swapna123 profile image78
    swapna123posted 6 years ago

Daily, except sunday which is dedicated for cleaning-up-the-house big_smile

16. freecampingaussie profile image46
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Daily - hourly , when on the net hubpages is always open - from the time I get up !
    I spend the evening , weekends with my husband off the net tho!

17. FuzzyCookie profile image92
    FuzzyCookieposted 6 years ago

Yeah almost daily, there are times when I am bored or not in the mood thats when I dont visit. big_smile

18. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

daily, sometimes twice or three times daily, i check for comments and answer all of those, then see how my hubs are fairing and once a day check Amazon and adsense. Normally look around the forums in the evening time when i can surf around and read others comments people have left.

1. timorous profile image91
      timorousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

19. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 6 years ago

I'm on HP daily. I have it open the whole time I'm in front of the computer smile.

20. MM Del Rosario profile image80
    MM Del Rosarioposted 6 years ago

It is now a part of my daily routine - morning and night visit....

21. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

Yes, if only to approve and answer comments but lately have been doing new hubs most days.

22. Tusitala Tom profile image89
    Tusitala Tomposted 6 years ago

After checking my Email I almost always go to Hubpages.  If I'm not actually preparing a Hub I'm into the questions, forums, etc..   Just like the community aspect of it.

23. liljen23 profile image73
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

I'm on here at least 10 hours a day!! HP is like a job and it is very addictive.. lol

24. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Yea i am here almost every day, although awhile back i went months where I hardly was on... Then I got my $100 payout and figured i had to start writting more.... smile

25. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Usually, several times daily.
    Sometimes away for 1 to 3 days.

26. Traqqer profile image80
    Traqqerposted 6 years ago

I check it everyday and would like to write everyday, but do not have the time.

27. Denise Handlon profile image89

@lillijen-I agree, it is like a job.  Wish I did not have the job I am actually doing so I could write more...And, it is addictive.
    I've been feeling low lately and while the writing always is a lift, I've been too down to even go there...  sad

28. mquee profile image82
    mqueeposted 6 years ago

I check back several times a day, everyday. I try to read at least eight hubs from other writers everyday, as well as comment on them.

29. chirls profile image94
    chirlsposted 6 years ago

I think I have a slight obsession with HubPages. I'm on it several times a day. Like some other people have commented, I wish I had time for more writing. Hmmm... maybe I would have the time if I stopped obsessing over my pageviews, comments and everyone's hubtivity...

30. telltale profile image80
    telltaleposted 6 years ago

Don't think I am obsessed yet, but I hubpaged daily, yes, time spent more at home.  Most times is to find out what other Hubbers have written, and will go through hubs I consider interesting.

31. carlgerber profile image60
    carlgerberposted 6 years ago

I'm a recent Hubber. It is fun to check in, which I do almost daily, to see what my Hubscores are doing.

32. Denise Handlon profile image89

@Carlgerber: welcome to hubpages.

33. raisingme profile image89
    raisingmeposted 6 years ago

Yes I do.  If not writing then editing if not editing then visiting and commenting on other hubs, exploring hub pages and enjoying some excellent reads.