jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

1. rpuff228 profile image60
    rpuff228posted 6 years ago

I have a widget that I want to post on my blog but it is in html. How do I put this on or can I?  Rose Puff

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

rpuff, like lrohner said, you can't add widgets here.

However, I'm more concerned that you called your Hub a blog. It isn't.  HubPages isn't a blogging site.

A Hub is like a magazine article.  Each Hub is a separate article, though they can group them together if you like.  You can go back and edit/improve a Hub as much as you like, but it's not designed to be added to over time like a blog.

By the way, you should make the name of your website a proper hyperlink on your profile.  And please go back and check your first Hub - I notice you have a few links, and you can only have TWO links to the same website on a single Hub.

You'll find writing Hubs is a great way to promote your website. Just be aware that HubPages wants unique content - don't re-use articles you've already published on EA or your blog.

2. jasoncox83 profile image79
      jasoncox83posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Can't put them here sorry.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Depends on the blogging platform you're using. In Blogger, just add an HTML box to your sidebar (or wherever) and put the code in there. In WordPress, there are plug-ins that will let you do the same thing.

EDITED TO ADD: I just realized you may be talking about HP. In that case, it can't be done here. smile

1. rpuff228 profile image60
      rpuff228posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I was talking about HP. I guess that answers my question, Thank you, Rose