jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Your Opinion, Please

1. seller35 profile image60
    seller35posted 6 years ago

Please check and give your opinion. Thanks!

1. profile image60
      zuzaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hoi could you please tell me what is the difference or is the same the back to back transaction and triangular transaction, because english it is not my native language and i have some problem with this.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your score is not going to go up if you are using duplicate content, so that's something you might want to avoid.

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Check what? You've got 13 hubs. Which one would you like folks to look at?

3. seller35 profile image60
    seller35posted 6 years ago
  4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I would break your text up into several capsules to start with.  Also, you might put the Amazon capsule much nearer the front - it is far too low to do much good there. 

Addition of a couple of photos might be nice to add attraction, and the one large one at the top needs to be moved down to perhaps the second text capsule and flushed right.

I found it well written and informative, though - you are on the right track with just some "touching up" to improve appearance.

seller35posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

5. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Seller--The hub looks pretty good, but you really need to break it into at least two to three text capsules instead of one long one. Your tags need some work. You're going after keywords that are pretty saturated, so try to come up with related terms like "career placement" or something like that. I would not have the large picture at the top of the hub, as that's all that people see on their screen at first. Make the pic smaller, and put it flush right of a capsule further down.

All of that said, you also posted this on ArticleSnatch? You know that's duplicate content and your scores are going to get dinged. (I never understood why people want the same article to compete against itself from different places...) And a lot of the article is also just grabbing sentences from here and there. I found portions of this on ZeroMillion, Bukisa, JobSeekersAdvice and lots more. You really need to learn to write original content if you want to succeed. Stealing other people's content, even if it's just one sentence, is unethical.

Edited to add: I didn't get the whole thing with selling digital cameras. Is there a link that I missed? Why is that important to finding a job? Wouldn't some nice leather portfolios or briefcases be more suited?

seller35posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!

working