jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Puppy Update

1. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Some of you may remember we'd puppies born a month ago, well you'll be glad to know two of them have new homes to look forward to, and the third one will no doubt get a good home in due course. They are gorgeous! One is a spitting image of a St Bernard in miniature, though one of my neighbours did mistake him for a hamster! I'd post photos if I knew how, but they are just so cute!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Awwww! We need photos! Go to http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload and upload the photo. (You may need to open a free account--not sure.) It will spit out the code for you to show it on a forum post.

And congrats on the pups and their new homes!

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

yea...I'd like to see the puppies!

4. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

Perhaps you could call it a....

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Brilliant idea, Len, why didn't I think of that?
      Tomorrow I will look at updating the photos and uploading them to where you said Irohner:)
      It's 3am here and the only reason I am still up is because I have the most horrendous tooth-ache! Hoping I can buy antibiotics tomorrow, but they are getting stricter about needing a prescription sad
      Oh and I did have a prescription, used them and mouth was fine for about a week - but it takes another week to get a doc's appointment!

5. 60
    L4Blueposted 6 years ago

Wonderful stuff. Is it hard giving the pups up? I'm not sure I could do it!

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, I couldn't cope with 5 dogs. Two is enough!