First Hub.

1. DeathMcGunz profile image61
    DeathMcGunzposted 6 years ago

I'm completely new here, and I was wondering if anyone here uses this place for fiction writing. That's what I'm going to do, hopefully, so I wasn't sure if you could even do that on this site.

I posted my first hub, it's chapter one of a story I'm working on. So if anyone could give me any constructive criticism about both my profile, and my writing/hub.

Here's the link:

1. nicregi profile image64
      nicregiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi and welcome!

I hope you will enjoy yourself here. We have nearly everything one can think of smile

I think trying to put the words into different sections would help. Like part 1, 2 and 3. You cna find the modules at the right side of the screen for Text, Link, Video, Photos etc.

For tips, you can insert photos beside the text to make it more attractive.

Advertising: You can put on Amazon items on sale on your hub such as at the bottom to promote stuffs and earn money from it.

Adsense ads are at the top and top right most of the times. So try not to put pictures there to cover it.

Links are also good especially at the bottom of the hub so that you can
      indirectly promote your other hubs.

Profile: It's cool. Nothing much to worry.

Just my 2 cents and wish you all the best!

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

It's a well known fact that the creative writing section of hubpages earns little or no money. That said you can write whatever you want as long as it stays within the HP ToS.

Anyone who visits one of your hubs can view your profile page from there.

Were you looking for a critique of your work? If so I might leave it open for another HP creative writer....