please evaluate my hub

1. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

I have written a hub on skin care but I don't know how the URL says it Rice-Layered-with-Spicy-Mutton-Mogoul-Style-Recepie.Whatever I am very nervous here in hubpages,I am really shocked at other hubbers quality writing.I joined 5weeks ago and haven't yet been able to be brave enough to write frequently.Actually I am very afraid of the fact that people will laugh at what I write.My english is not of a great standard as well.Please have a look at my hub and suggest me what could I do to better my writhing.I really want to make my position on hubpages … le-Recepie

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Your hub looks fine. You have a decent amount of tags and have made good use of capsules. That said, you need to do something about the URL. I would start a new hub with a new URL and take this text and pop it in the new one. There's no way to change the URL on a hub that's already created.

And while I think that your English is far better than most non-English speaking folks I've seen here, it still needs a lot of work, with grammar and punctuation especially. And some statements just make no sense, like "Cool it in freeze." and "Take 1 tbsp of cream.Rub with finger to make a smooth paste." What kind of cream? How do you make a paste out of cream? Do you have someone who a native English speaker that can look over your writing for you, or do you have an English spell and grammar checker that you can use?

BTW, there's always a space after a period. smile

Nice job, and welcome to HubPages!

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

Thank you very much,i will redo the hub and correct the errors.