jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

New Adsense Interface

1. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure how many of you guys requested access to this, or if I never got accepted in to the Beta and it has now been rolled out, but I was just wodering if you guys had used the new adsense interface yet?

Personally I quite like it, the graphs and reporting tools are much better, and easily allow you to track your metrics.  One thing that annoyed me a little when I first logged in was that on my summary page I could not have both my URL channels and Custom Channels displayed on the page at the same time, kind of a pain since I like to know how things are going in one qucik glance!

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Mine is the same as always so maybe it's being rolled out slowly or you are in beta.

Looking forward to seeing it!

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

There's a new interface?

4. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

There's a link at the top. It's in bright red, and says 'Try the New Adsense Interface.' It's been there a while.  I've never cared to try it.

I'm a slow fan of change, and although it looks nice, I still like the old better. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

It's still in beta format. Just click the link at the top right, and it'll change your layout.

1. WryLilt profile image89
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't have that link...

5. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

Yes, I started using it months ago.   I like it.

I did put it back to Classic for now because the SimpleSense app I use to check it on my iPad had trouble with the new interface - probably the guy isn't big enough to even know about it yet.  When he fixes that, I will switch back.

6. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It looks more 'modern' but I find it slightly less functional.  It  is good at giving you an account overview, but this in turn makes it more difficult to quickly skim more indepth information.