jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (19 posts)

Getting More Google Traffic Than Hubpages

1. liljen23 profile image74
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

I have been monitoring my traffic and it shows that I am receiving more traffic from Google. I am so happy because this can either convert in sales or clicks for me. I am loving this.. Here is a pic of my traffic in the last 24 hours which is in the first column..

Traffic Comparison

1. anna20 profile image60
      anna20posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Getting of high traffic may or may not convert good amounts of sales. It depends on users whether they want to purchase or not.

2. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

liljen23posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Sunforged, I hope I continue to get Google Traffic like this..

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Thanks P.. smile

4. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

Google Traffic, Bing, AOl, Yahoo and other outside Traffic sources are the ones that Pay! Congrats on receiving good outside traffic. I would say more than 80% of my all-time traffic is from outside HP. Google is more than 80% alone.
    I appreciate all the HP traffic I receive...but everyone here understands that it is the outside traffic that will click and make you money.

Thanks and you are right Michael, the outside traffic is important but I do love the support here and thankful for my followers at HP.

5. Gypsy48 profile image74
    Gypsy48posted 6 years ago

Very good!

6. Boomer60 profile image60
    Boomer60posted 6 years ago

liljen, Congrats That's Awesome! Search traffic is what we are after to make money.

7. Kyriana profile image80
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

That's great liljen.. Hope traffic from search keeps growing for you!

8. liljen23 profile image74
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Thanks Gypsy, Boomer, and Kyriana.. smile

9. Simone Smith profile image92
    Simone Smithposted 5 years ago

Congrats liljen23! That's a great development!!

10. LindaJM profile image82
    LindaJMposted 5 years ago

Great start! I'm sure a year from now you'll have a lot more Google traffic and will be making lots more money!

11. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I have seen a great increase in google over hubpages.
    google.com   91 672 1146 1214
    hubpages.com 14 139 597  983

12. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

That's great, Liljen!  It hasn't been very long ago that I watched those same numbers, exulting that google was overtaking HP.  Now Google is on the top line (more total google than HP) and will remain there.  It didn't take very long, either, from being top in daily to top overall.  It's all exciting, isn't it?

13. Kidgas profile image80
    Kidgasposted 5 years ago

Congratulations.  I had been getting more from Google but recently some more from HubPages while Google traffic has remained fairly steady meaning my overall traffic has increased.

14. Jewels profile image82
    Jewelsposted 5 years ago

My more successful hubs receive much more traffic from Google.  It's a great feeling not to be relying on hubpages views alone.

15. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

i think by tonight I will have google.com on the top line above hub pages- it has taken me 10,000 views but it is so worth it-( actually got 13 to go til i hit the magic number)
    i think it hits when the realisation is that on a daily basis you get more from google than hubpages. Just waiting for google.uk to catch up!
    however i love to see the hubpages views as that represents the support that you get from this site which is huge