jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

how much do votes affect your hubscore?

1. funnebone profile image69
    funneboneposted 8 years ago

7 of my top 10 hubs have down arrows? Can this be happen by a few people negative voting on all of my hubs?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

College Politico is right.  Those down arrows don't have to do with HubScore or voting, but with traffic.  HubScore depends partly on traffic, but on a number of other things as well, so it is fairly fluid and will vary from day to day or hour to hour.

2. College politico profile image60
    College politicoposted 8 years ago

Those down/up arrows aren't because of the votes cast on your hubs. They are from an increase or decrease in traffic to your hubs. The only way to see the voting results is in the weekly email but that doesn't break up the votes for each hub, it only gives you the total up/down votes.

3. funnebone profile image69
    funneboneposted 8 years ago

But I have had a good number of visitors this week and yet all of my scores are going down?
    Thanks for the reply

1. MrMarmalade profile image84
      MrMarmaladeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

My hubs go up and down and if no one looks they start going down I some where fro somewhere looks they will probably drit North.
      Keep on gringing them out.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm sort of new-- but I found that some of my high hubs took a down turn-- now they are going up again.  I think the indicators are pretty sensitive.  People may look in initially-- then later, when you post another one that gets some attention, other people look up your past work. Looks to me like you are doing great.

I'm thinking  it's not good to get hung up on the numbers-- just enjoy, and keep adding.

(Thanks for being "funnee".)

4. spuds profile image23
    spudsposted 8 years ago

I am sure voting (up or down) does have positive or negative impact on your hub score. I don't know how much though. It was a shame they took away the stats on the number of thumbs up and thumbs down you had received.