jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

HUBPAGES- Whats your adsense CTR%?

1. Yoshihiro profile image61
    Yoshihiroposted 6 years ago

Hi there,

this goes out to all hubpages users.

I have found my adsense CTR is falling . It used to be <snipped - violation of AdSense TOS> now its somewhere around <a lower figure> and falling.

IF you guys would like to share your figures that would be nice.

Seeing as it is impossible to change the positioning of the adsense boxes I have no idea how to increase the % ( OK find appealing keywords with good ads of course )

2. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

Disclosing Adsense CTR is against Adsense TOS.

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Exact numbers are against. <snipped - sorry, better safe than sorry>

And no, my CTR is as erratic as usual.

2. Yoshihiro profile image61
      Yoshihiroposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was not aware of this my bad.

3. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

3 weeks and 11 hubs seems premature to be worrying about stats like CTR (unless you have a more seasoned user name with lots of hubs).  I’m coming up on my 1 year anniversary at HubPages at the end of this month, but my hubs are still “new” in terms of hub life.  I only recently passed 100K total views for my hubs.

I didn’t even sign up for AdSense until I was 3 months here at HP.  Lissie and others advised this at a time when a lot of hubbers were being denied by AdSense.  I’m glad I waited because earnings at that point were minimum, and I saved myself 3 months of obsessively looking at disappointing stats! 

All that said, I believe I recall sunforged stating recently that average click through rate was 1% to 4%.  And I think Mark Knowles quoted HP staff as stating average eCPM was $2-$5.

I suggest you make a chart of your end of month AdSense hub stats, and see if they trend upwards.  Don’t obsess on daily fluctuations.