jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Adsense India

1. Prakash T profile image80
    Prakash Tposted 6 years ago

Google has just approved my Adsense application. It is a great acheivement for me, as I am an Indian and for Indians it is a bit difficult to get Adsense approved.

I started a blogger blog on March 7th this year and keep on updating it twice or thrice a week. I applied for Adsense after four months (July 7th) and Google has approved my application today (August 7th).

1. pisean282311 profile image58
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats prakash..

Prakash Tposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanx pisean!

2. Techtree profile image60
      Techtreeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats prakash,,, i am also an indian and really its very hard to get approved for AdSense.. they rejected me about 25 times but finally i am in.

3. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why do you say this Prakash/
      I am an Indian and didnt have any problem getting approved by adsense a few years back.

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Well done, it means that your efforts are of a decent standard. You should be proud of the achievement, as it is indeed tough for Indians to get approved. Just make sure you are careful with it, as they don't mess about when it comes to terms of service breaches.

Prakash Tposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you are right ryan... I have made a point about it (the terms of service breaches).

3. SiddSingh profile image59
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

Hi Prakash,

Congratulations, and wish you good luck with your blog.

4. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Prakash!!

5. Purple Perl profile image82
    Purple Perlposted 6 years ago

This calls for a party,Prakash! Good Luck with your blog.
    BTW, I am an Indian too and I did not have any problem getting my approval. All standard rules apply for getting Adsense approval irrespective of which country you belong to.

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Prakash,  Purple perl  I dont think so  Ive done quiet a bit of checking around, looks like there are apparently different set of rules for Asians. The six months wait looks like the norm here.

6. 0
    Uma07posted 6 years ago

Congrats Prakash!Your tenacity finally paid off.smile

7. emievil profile image86
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Congrats on getting your account approved smile.

8. SiddSingh profile image59
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

A few years back, even an year back - getting an Adsense account was not difficult. But things have changed.

You may go to a few hubs/articles about adsense, and you will certainly get to see a couple of ads touting Adsense accounts for Rs 400, or something like that. I don't know how they can put up ads like that - how they pass the filter. It is practices like these that have queered the pitch for everyone.

It is not only the case with India - most south Asian countries and China are also in the same list. A bona-fide applicant might feel it is discrimination, yet Google is doing what it does - protect its own interest. Who can dispute that?

There are also a number of active click fraudsters, whole networks actually, that have repeatedly blown many an adwords advertisers right out of water. (just google "Adsense Click Fraud", and see what horror stories come up).

9. darkinside profile image60
    darkinsideposted 6 years ago

i ried 10-15 times.finally i got..........