jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How are my fellow hubbers?

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image76
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 10 years ago

I'm confined in bed recovering from having my wisdom teeth out yesterday...hopped up on drugs that make me sleepy.  Thought I'd say "hi" during one of my lucid moments, so: hi!
    How is everyone doing?

2. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 10 years ago

Arrgghh wisdom teeth!!! they are the hardest to take out as they have little hooks at the root, I had to have one of my wisdom teeth out because it was growing teeth on top of teeth....anyway...get high on them drugs!!!

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image76

"High" indeed.  They make me loopy and silly, but I can't complain!

4. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 10 years ago

Hi Stacie, I wish you a speedy recovery, take care .....jimmy

5. Stacie Naczelnik profile image76

Ah, thanks Jimmy.

By the way, I like how you are spreading the word about Madeleine.  I posted a link to your hub on one of my blogs in an effort to spread the word and her picture.

6. Angela Harris profile image65
    Angela Harrisposted 10 years ago

I've been told that having wisdom teeth removed can be very painful. But with good drugs, all should be well. ;-)
    I remember in boot camp we had one week that was particularly hellish. Anyone that had wisdom teeth that needed to be removed got it done during that week and got out of all duties, of course. I soooo wished that my wisdom teeth needed removing then.

7. Stacie Naczelnik profile image76

Wishing to have your wisdom teeth out--bootcamp must have been tons of fun.
    Well, I'm still confined to bed, if I get up, I feel dizzy after ten minutes.  Not sure how I will pull off going to work tomorrow, we will see.  Maybe it is the painkillers!

8. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 10 years ago

Whatever it is that the dentist gives you for that op (I've had it done myself) makes me feel cranky.

9. Stacie Naczelnik profile image76

I got pretty cranky for a while, but I think it was from lack of food.  I'm back at work today...work is much better when you are hopped up on painkillers.  tongue

working