jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

looking for some ways to improve

1. Thumb86 profile image60
    Thumb86posted 6 years ago

I don't think that ny hubs are too great. Id love some advice from the mor eexperienced hubbers out there on how I could make them better!

1. harrist profile image60
      harristposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am not surprise with that stuff :-) just kidding

anyway first of all this is not your websites , it mean don't be greedy not obvious ask your self ??

secondly don't try to fight the root this hubpages is about making money Online, if you like music writes about how to make money  from Music at hubpages. that title will make your Hubs become  "Hot Hubs" I.e free traffic

of course with a little tweaking :-) here and there

PS : if you don't like my advices please push the Button and reports abuse and pray to GOD so hubpages can BAN my account
      I'll Bet Hubpages will Miss Smart with double SS like me :-)

sorry for my bad English  coz my English S.U.C.K's :-)

2. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

It would be best for you to focus on one specific Hub first.  In this forum (Extreme Hub Makeover), it is permitted for you to post a link to a Hub - not in other forums, though.  If you single out one of your Hubs for people to read and to comment on, you will probably get some good advice and suggestions.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I checked one of your Hubs, Benefits of Social Bookmarking Sites. Ran a copyright check on it. This hub appears to have been copied word by word from other websites around the Internet, there are several copies of it including Ezinearticles and seosubmitter.com.

HubPages does not like duplicate content, which is penalized in different ways. It may also violate copyright laws.