jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Backlinking In Article Directories

1. jasoncox83 profile image80
    jasoncox83posted 6 years ago

Should I use article Directories To Create backlinks? Using a "rewritten" article at a max of 25% duplication.This way I would have a strong article (with 75% original content) that due to only 25% would be duplicated, should help ensure the article directory does not outrank my primary article, while producing a strong backlink.. Also I am aware of the small amount of traffic I may get from the article directory, however this is not a primary concern due to the additional time it would take to write totally different article, just to link to the original article. Your thoughts are welcomed so long as they stay respectful.

1. supermom_in_ny profile image83
      supermom_in_nyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Article Directories are an awesome free way to get backlinks to your sites.  I always advise my clients to also submit their articles to social bookmarkging sites and rss feed directories for even more backlinks.  It's a great way to improve search engine rankings ..

1. thisisoli profile image71
        thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You might want to advise your clients to use social bookmarking for internet marketing not SEO tongue

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

This is one of the ways of backlink building I am actively using. smile

1. netlexis profile image80
      netlexisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Misha, what's your favorite article directories?

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't have any. I use several submission services, and choice of directories is theirs. smile

3. charlottelacar profile image60
    charlottelacarposted 6 years ago

Article submission is considered one of the easiest way to create backlinks. But it seems so tiring to write and just write. Nevertheless, I am also into it..I am a beginner in this field.

4. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It is a good way to gain backlinks. Rather than change a certain value of an article I tend to just rewrite an article instead by learning the information and then simply writing about it time and time again.

5. WillGrander profile image84
    WillGranderposted 6 years ago

Definitely a good idea, though if you're going to rewrite 75% of it, you might as well go for the full 100%.

6. blackhatworld profile image60
    blackhatworldposted 6 years ago

I echo what is being said here.  Article directories are great for backlinking...