All Links Open in New Tabs

1. ns1209 profile image35
    ns1209posted 6 years ago

I don't know about anyone else but I would like a setting somewhere (in my account) where I could automatically set all links to open in new tabs.

I always automatically open links in new tabs whenever I am on the web but this would also be beneficial here on hubpages.

It would mean people would stay on the site and hubs for longer and also not take them away to an external site as often and may also make CTR higher.

I am sure this would be a really easy feature to implement and save time instead of going to all the links on hubs, clicking on the link button, choosing advanced options and open in new tab.

Also on a related topic what does tool tip do?

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you do a search of threads in this particular forum topic, you will find that not only has this suggestion been brought up before, but their are numerous reasons for why this feature does not exist on this site.

2. sugz profile image78
    sugzposted 6 years ago

just right click the link and open in new tab.. just as easy and only takes a split second smile althuogh, it would be much easier to have it done for us..