jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Clicking ads on Adsense

1. misshardy profile image59
    misshardyposted 8 years ago

I just recently registered myself on hubpages and only have one published hub yet. I wanted to know, how many days does it take for google adsense to register the clicks on ads? Does the counter update everytime a click happens? How long before you all experienced hubbers began seeing clicks on your adsense accounts and ofcourse the money...
    Thank you.

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Don't hold your breath. It takes months of effort to make a decent income from adsense.

3. misshardy profile image59

I'm not worried about the income. I just wanted to know if my google adsense is working properly or not. That's all.

4. embitca profile image80
    embitcaposted 8 years ago

I believe Adsense updates their stats every three to four hours, but your stats won't tell you much with only one brand new hub.

5. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Be sure to go to https://www.google.com/adsense/channels and click on URL Channel and add hubpages.com

6. spuds profile image21
    spudsposted 8 years ago

The adsense stats are not real time. I think it is an hour or two delay. Word of caution, do not go clicking your "own" ads or Google will ban you.

7. misshardy profile image59

Yes Thank you for the help. It does take a few hours for the clicks to show.
    I dont click my own ads. I wouldnt want to jeopardize anything. smile