jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Stumble Upon

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Okay, so I'm still new to this whole hub/stumble/diggit stuff.  Most of what I know I've learned from my fellow hubbers.  But, I submitted one of my hubs to stumble this afternoon, and I've had 101 views from them so far.  Just thought I would share--pretty crazy.

2. lolita buck profile image61
    lolita buckposted 9 years ago

What's your secret girl? I just signed up & I'm totatlly blogged out. I'm amazed that you got so many hits so fast. Let me in on the 411 & I'll share some of my pearls of wisdom with you.  Hit me back......

"Diva Divine"

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88

I really don't know what the secret was/is.  I had submitted a couple things to stumble, but never got so many hits before.  I have been rating on Stumble a lot more lately, so maybe that helped.  I'm amazed at how many hits I've gotten!

4. Angela Harris profile image74
    Angela Harrisposted 9 years ago

Yeah, Stacie, StumbleUpon rocks if a person is lucky enough to get a site rated thumbs up enough times. It is the best thing so far that I've come across for traffic.

5. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 9 years ago

On my free advertising hub When I submitted it to stumble I got not far off 300 hits, but I maybe thought that people might thought I was advertisng free ads or something, so that's why,

the internet is a funny thing! one time you get lots of hits.... the next knack all!!

6. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88

Yeah, a few of my submissions have gotten around 300 hits within 24 hours, then others get about 50 (or less) and that's it.

Anyone do well with digg?

7. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 9 years ago

No my diggs never get dugg, but I think you have to write a decent news story or something that is related to whatever you are posting to get a few diggs... just keep trying with that one!!

Trial and error is the name of the game!

8. ReyChessOpenings profile image61
    ReyChessOpeningsposted 8 years ago

You never know with video sites. Some get viewed, commented, and linked all over the place, and some don't. But the one type of video that ALWAYS gets success is a video of somebody doing something stupid  smile

9. thecounterpunch profile image58
    thecounterpunchposted 8 years ago

When I look at my stats I can see there have been 1066 total visits from Stumbleupon but it isn't me who submitted the hubs cause I'm a bit lost with all these social networks so thanks for the ones who had done so for me smile

10. lilmizmoore profile image61
    lilmizmooreposted 8 years ago

Somebody submitted one of my hubs to livejournal.com, and I got hundreds of hits very quickly. I like stumbleupon as well, and have had some success with that too.

11. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

I really think stumble traffic is a waste of time. I have had a lot of stumble traffic, but no click through to other hubs and no clicks on ads. One of my outside hubpage pages got submitted and I got 60,000 hits and very little income. on top of that , my eCPM is completely messed up because i was getting about 100 hits a day and it jumped to 2-3,000 a day with no ad clicks. the only traffic worth having is organic I think.