jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

I was excited when I saw I had 8 clicks in one day...

1. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Untill those 8 clicks only showed 21 cents.. How dissapointing.. Although 8 is the most clicks ive had in one day...

2. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I had 16 the other day, mine have exploded recently, I was worried.. I really wanted to find out where they came from and I opened a thread because I heard people say they can trace which hubs and stuff in Analytics

1. kmackey32 profile image80
      kmackey32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

hmm yea it was weird to see 8 at once...

3. jenblacksheep profile image84
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

I had four the other day and they were all from the same hub, I was a bit worried that that might seem suspicious to Google, but I only got something like 30 or 40 cents, I don't think they'd really care too much about that.

4. liljen23 profile image82
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

Hey K, you would think 8 clicks would come out to be more than 21 cents.. I have a few days like that recently only receiving maybe 15 or 30 cents.. I am like I am sure ads are worth more than that but I guess some ads are worth more than others.. Well all we can do is hope for more money within the clicks, after our hubs age some more.. smile

5. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I've had a few days like with loads of clicks (well loads more than normal)for similar amounts of money.
    I can't decide on whether there are a load of low value ads on hubs as well as perhaps one good paying one that didn't get clicked, or if some days all the ads are low value.
    Today was exceptionally low value for me.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image84
      EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So have I. 

Another thing: in general the value (and number) of my clicks also seems to be lower at the weekend.

6. thisisoli profile image58
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Click value is determined by several factors, the most important of which is the amount people are bidding on a keyword.

However people may be bidding $0.02 on a high value keyword, all this means is that those who bid less have their ads appear on lower quality sites.  This is why a lot of people who try to target high keywords never really make much, since they are not only entering a competitive niche, but for the  most part they still get low value advertisements displayed.

7. Aiden Roberts profile image87
    Aiden Robertsposted 6 years ago

Thanks for clearing that up, this is another area I struggle with.

So much to learn:)

8. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

My value per click and CTR is steadily rising. I often get quite big payments per click these days and not just on my auto hubs either.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image84
      EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wonder whether your experience is true for other hubbers who have been here for - say - more than a year?  Does having a long-established profile and more traffic (due to "mature" hubs) mean that Google assigns a higher value to your clicks?

I'd love the answer to be "yes"!

1. earnestshub profile image88
        earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think it may be a factor. smile I have noticed a steady improvement over time. smile

working