Disappearing Adsense Hits

1. Karen Ellis profile image81
    Karen Ellisposted 8 years ago

Okay, I know I've asked this question before.  My google hits are disappearing - two and three at a time.  The explanation I got last time was that they got moved over.  But why only a few at a time?  I don't get it.

Secondly, I have worked hard and put in a lot of time to check out other hubs that offer advice about how to get more traffic.  Yet, today and in previous days (as I still try to write quality hubs and add to my list), I have less and less hits.  How can I have less hits when I'm doing more.  Right now I have 28 hits for the day.  My highest, I believe was something like 36 today.  Wow, I've never had that low of number of hits.  Won't be able to buy baby new shoes until he's in highschool at this rate.

Okay, if it's just me, and I'm writing totally terrible hubs and no one has told me - be straight, someone, please.  No sense in spending my life writing if I'm bad at it.  I'll just do it for myself, so I won't be so embarrassed about it by showing the world.  Some one save me, please.

2. premsingh profile image60
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

i am giving you few common tips and you just try them and please report back if you find any improvement in the traffic.
    Note: just experiment with a single hub of yours

1. Just look at your title: does it appear boring
    2. twist it little and check your traffic after an hour
    3. Redo it if did not work

my intention here is to convince you that title must be catchy and attractive. It can make lot of changes. You can suitably modify your content to match the title or vice vers

4. Keep improving your content. Whenever you click on your hub and open it, add atleast a line to the content.
    5. Try to incorporate all the capsules in your hub. sometimes news displayed thru news feed may itself help provide updates to your hub.
    6. Submit your hub to MSN search engine. Submission is free and it produces instant results
    7. Open yahoo A/C if you don't have one and submit your URL to MyBloglog
    8. Submit your site to digg, stumle upon, reddit. Digg will show instant results
    If nothing works open an account at linkreferral.com. You may have thousands of genuine visits but value of your clicks may go down with exchange traffic.

if all this information proves helpful to you, visit my profile. I have at least 5-6 hubs to help fellow hubbers. http://hubpages.com/hub/chronology-prem … tos-videos