jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hubpages Adsense ID

1. Traqqer profile image78
    Traqqerposted 6 years ago

I've been told that the adsense ads are part time based on our adsense IDs and part time on HubPages ID. Is that correct?

1. Reality Bytes profile image94
      Reality Bytesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

60% of the page impressions are yours  40% belong tp HP

http://hubpages.com/faq/#revenue

Traqqerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What about the Adsense Ads? Are some of the ads based on our Adsense ID and others based on HP IDs?

2. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

That's what Reality Bytes meant - if you would have bothered to read how HubPages works, or at least the link provided, you'd realize that your AdSense code shows up 60% of the time and HP's AdSense code shows up 40% of the time.  Any, yes, AdSense code refers to the AdSense ads!

The FAQs don't include one single iota that clearly explains that our ads show up 60% of the time. They talk about page impressions which ARE NOT the same thing as adsense ads!!!!!

2. Traqqer profile image78

If HP meant HP impressions is the same as ad clicks, then they need to clarify. And next time please read my posts a little more clearly before you reply. Thanks dear.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

60% of the time - i.e. on 60% of the page impressions - your Adsense ID is being used, and you get 100% of the income from clicks on the ads shown on those impressions.

40% of the time, HubPages' Adsense ID is being used, and you get 0% of the income from clicks on the ads shown on those impressions.

working